PREPARING YOU TO SAVE LIVES
If you’re looking for CPR certification or recertification in the state of Indiana, make sure you’re taught by the best - CPR Solutions, Inc.
We offer a wide variety of CPR and First Aid certification courses, using the most recently released guidelines and equipment, and taught by American Heart Association certified instructors. We’re unique in that we offer affordable and entertaining classes planned around your schedule. Our goal is to prepare you to save lives!
Facts about CPR
· Sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of death in adults. Most arrests occur in persons with underlying heart disease.
· CPR doubles a person's chance of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest.
· 75% of all cardiac arrests happen in people's homes.
· The typical victim of cardiac arrest is a man in his early 60's and a woman in her late 60's.
· Cardiac arrest occurs twice as frequently in men as it does in women.
· There has never been a case of HIV transmitted by mouth-to-mouth CPR.
· In sudden cardiac arrest, the heart goes from a normal heartbeat to a quivering rhythm called ventricular fibrillation (VF). This happens in approximately two-thirds of all cardiac arrests. VF is fatal unless an electric shock, called defibrillation, can be given. CPR does not stop VF, but it does extend the window of time in which defibrillation can be effective.
· CPR provides a trickle of oxygenated blood to the brain and heart and keeps these organs alive until defibrillation can shock the heart into a normal rhythm.
Why choose CPR Solutions?
When you choose CPR Solutions you’re getting: